No matter how good your sports skills and other factors like strength and conditioning are, you will still need an experienced coach to make you learn how to make alignment between the skills and stamina. Having football trainers in San Antonio will streamline your efforts in the prominent areas where best results can be achieved. A Personal Football trainer will make you focus on the drills and training activities that are essential for the particular position the player is practicing.
It’s been noticed with most of the young players that they train excessively for long hours, but still lack the professional skills. That is only possible with the help of an experienced and skilled football coach.
Here is the list of top 10 Football Trainers in San Antonio.
Sixto Aleman: He trains athletes of all the ages, He is currently giving training at the George Gervin Academy and has served as a Physical Education Teacher, He specializes in skills development and skills drills
- Experience: Sixto has experience of 20 glorious years in various sports, but most of the time he has trained aspiring football players. He has served as head coach in 1994 at Southside YMCA for both boys and girls aged between 11-12 years. Presently he is associated with George Gervin Academy as physical education teacher.
- Certification: He is a qualified private coach and passed private coaching course
- Specialization: He is specialized football coach for the positions of Wide Receiver, Tight End, Running Back, Quarterback, Punter, Offensive Line, Linebacker, Kicker, Defensive Line, and Defensive Back.
- Training Locations:
Victor Castro: He offers football coaching and sports training to athletes of all levels ranging from kids of grade 7th-12th, High School, College, and NFL. He also holds bachelor’s degree in exercise science in Human performance from Texas A & M San Antonio. He specializes in speed and conditioning and position specific training of Linebackers, Running Backs, and Offensive Line positions. Currently he trains at Texas A&M University–Kingsville (TX).
- Experience: Victor has 5 years of experience as a football trainer in San Antonio.
- Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in exercise science in Human performance and passed private coaching course
- Specialization: Wide Receiver, Quarterback, Tight End, Running Back, Offensive, Linebacker, and Defensive Line.
- Training location: O.P. Schnabel Park, 9606 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX.
Raymond Philyaw: He has more than 20 years of experience of playing, coaching, administration, operations, management and leadership experience on the high school and pro football levels. He was starter Quarterback for 3 years at University of Louisiana at Monroe from 1992 to 1996. Raymond has represented Winnipeg Bluebombers for 2 years in the College football league (CFL) and 10 seasons in the Arena Football League ( AFL) for Indiana Firebirds, Chicago Rush, Kansas City Brigades, and Cleveland Gladiators. He also provides coaching classes at Raymond Philyaw Quarterback (RPQB) Academy.
- Experience: Raymond has 20 years of experience of total experience out of which he has spent 12 years in training Football athletes.
- Certification: He is qualified private coach, He has passed coaching course
- Specialization: Among all the available positions he gives training only for Wide Receiver, Tight End, Running Back, Quarterback, and Defensive Back.
- Training location: Cornerstone Christian Schools, 17702 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX
Steve B: Steve is currently associated as Defensive Coordinator with Austin Colts Arena Football. Steve is a graduate from the Prairie View A&M University (TX). He provides coaching for elementary, middle, and high school level, semi-pro level, NFL and CFL tryout camps
- Experience: He is one of the top rated Football trainers in San Antonio, who has been coaching for the past 30 years.
- Certification: Certified for Football General Manager and Scouting. He has also qualified private coaching course
- Specialization: His specialization lies in training middle, high school, college, semi-pro, NFL and CFL athletes for Wide Receiver, Tight End, Running Back, Defensive Back.
- Training location: William J. Brennan High School, 2400 Cottonwood Way, San Antonio, TX
Julius M: He has the privilege of playing as a tight end for Blinn College. Over the period of time he has trained numerous athletes at various levels ranging from middle school, High School, College and university level. He has served his students in youth camp programs. He tries to identify natural abilities and skills of athletes and work on enhancing those with a deeper understanding of the techniques.
- Experience: 7 years of experience training as a football position coach in Boerne, TX.
- Certification: He has Qualified Private Coaching Course
- Specialization: He provides football training to middle school, High School, College and university athletes for Wide Receiver, Tight End, Running Back, Quarterback, Linebacker, and Defensive Back positions.
- Training location: Geneva School of Boerne, 113 Cascade Cavern, Boerne, TX 78015
Intentional Patterns: Is a sports coaching academy which has highly skilled and specialized trainers for each sport, they have experienced and skilled football trainers. They provide customized training according to the players.
- Experience: They have been training for football trainers San Antonio for 2 years.
- Certification: Their principal coach graduated from UTSA with a B.S. in Exercise Science and certified in Exercise Nutrition through IFPA.
- Specialization: They specialize in training in the strength and conditioning that is essential for each and every football position.
- Training location: Intentional Patterns, 5722 Mobud St, San Antonio, TX 78238.
Primal Strength & Fitness by Tucker Krech: Tucker has a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science from Texas State University. He provides nutrition, strength and conditioning training
- Experience: The facility is active from the last 2 years in San Antonio, providing strength and conditioning training to football players.
- Certification: Tucker Krech is a certified personal trainer holds Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, NASM-CPT and Nutrition Specialist certification and USAW Basic and Advanced sports performance coach certification.
- Specialization: They specialize in training in the strength and conditioning for football players
- Training location: 226 W Rector, San Antonio, TX 78216, United States
Coach Ramos: Ramos has a B.S in Kinesiology with over 10 yrs of Coaching Football to middle school, high school and college athletes. He focuses on fundamentals and techniques of football
- Certification: B.S in Kinesiology
- Experience: He has 10 years of experience as a Personal Football coach in San Antonio
- Specialization: He focuses on the performance and stamina of the athlete. He also trains athletes for Wide Receiver, Quarterback, Tight End, Running Back, Offensive, Linebacker, and Defensive Line positions
- Training location: San Antonio, TX 78254